[AccessD] Eliminate Tool Bar

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 19 16:33:21 CDT 2003

Rocky,
Create a blank toolbar "tbrBlank".
Then put this code in your startup:
Application.CommandBars("Menu Bar").Enabled = False
Application.CommandBars("tbrBlank").Enabled = False

You will have to seignate tbrBlank as the toolbar for each form that you
don't want to have a toolbar show up.

NOTE: Runtime apps will not include built-in toolbars so make sure you make
a custom toolbar for the reports (so they can view and print them) and any
forms that you do want a toolbar for and designate that as the toolbar for
all reports and those selected forms.

HTH
John B.