[AccessD] Using a 160mb hard disk

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 19 23:19:20 CDT 2003

Hi John:

Windows2000 can handle drive much larger that that without issue. There must
be some other situation that is stopping you??? What type of mother board do
you have? What type of built in controller does it have? A year ago I added
a couple of 160 GB drives to my Windows2000 box and there were no problems.

Jim