[AccessD] Viruses

StaRKeY StaRKeY at Wanadoo.nl
Sun Sep 21 04:38:14 CDT 2003

Here's a maybe usefull link:

h ttp://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm

Regards,
Eric Starkenburg

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of William
Hindman
Sent: zondag 21 september 2003 10:24
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Viruses

Jim

...without the CD working, you can dl a file from MS to another system ...it
creates a set of boot disks for XP Home/Pro ...six floppies ...they will get
you to a command prompt which will let you delete any file on the client
...had to do exactly that last week on a client system that had the registry
hive screwed :(

...can't recall the KB article that gave me the file but it turned up on my
first search ...HTH :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe