[AccessD] Input Mask - Password

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 05:34:37 CDT 2003

Chris,

<< Is it possible please.>>

I'm not sure why your having the problem.  Make sur ethe field the control
is bound to is only 4 characters wide as well.

 Outside of that, you can check the length of the typed entry as each
character is typed from the OnChange event:

  If Len(Me![<MyControlName>].Text) =4 then
     ' Do something
  End If

Jim Dettman
President,