[AccessD] Vertical lines that keep up with a Can Grow textbox ?/A2K

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Mon Sep 22 12:07:57 CDT 2003

I put vertical lines in that fill the length of a section the following way:

Dim X As Single
Me.ScaleMode = 5
Me.DrawWidth = 3
X = 0
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 1.0104
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 1.9583
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 2.7813
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 4.5938
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)

I put this code in the section On Format event and the X= corresponds to the
spot where the line is drawn.  I make it equal to the left property of the
field I want delineated.  I can add and subtract the number of times I do
this to the number of lines.  I have 5 lines above.

Debbie