[AccessD] Using a 160mb hard disk

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Mon Sep 22 15:29:11 CDT 2003

Sorry. I do it either way. Fresh clean install and/or upgrading to a larger
hard drive.

I entered this thread a little late.

1. What are you doing, fresh install or upgrading?
2. Do you want to:
	A. use the HDD as your primary HDD w/o any partitions, clean/fresh
W2K install?
	B. use the HDD as your primary HDD w/o any partitions and ghost a
partition back onto this drive (keeping all 160GB as C:\)
	C. Create a 40 GB (your original HDD size?) primary partition, and
ghost your original HDD (as a partition) onto this partition? leaving the
rest of the HDD as storage drives.
3. Do you have a copy of Ghost or GhostPE?