[AccessD] text-to-speech?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 23 02:45:30 CDT 2003

I wrote this  two years ago It does a talking clock through a soap
service and also  directly to speech engine. The soap toolkit is
obsolete. There are old url's for the speech engine and downloads.
Just hack out the code from the mdb and add the speech engine from MS site.
I have been meaning to rewrite to MS Soap toolkit Ver 3.

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=26157&lngWId=1