[AccessD] Mail Merge

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Sep 23 08:42:33 CDT 2003

John,
The quick and dirty way to to this is to set the queries up in Access that you require for your mailmerge docs.  Then link the docs to the queries using the mailmerge wizard, and put the fields from the query in the required locations.
Then if you need to open the docs give the user a choice of which one they want and use objects to open the required word doc.  As it is already linked to the query you require, al they should have to do is click the merge button

Paul
P.S. sorry it isn't explained to well, only I'm under a tight deadline at the moment.....if you need further info let me know......

Message date : Sep 23 2003, 02:33 PM