[AccessD] ComboBox Rowsource With 2 Field PK

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 24 06:41:29 CDT 2003

gustav

...personally, "William's" advice would be to add an AN PK to the damn table
no matter what the client said and use that since there is absolutely
nothing in the customer's "primary key" that guarantees uniqueness ...the
query source would be a fall back only in case the client was truly an idiot
case ...in which event I'd drop him like a hot potato anyway ...when
client's start designing my dbs, its time to find new clients :(

...but that would probably start the great surrogate key debate all over
again and then JC would have to spend a couple days and mega bw writing
rants and you know the rest ...etc, etc, etc :))))))

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe