[AccessD] Visual Basic error

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Sep 25 18:31:32 CDT 2003

Stuart McLachlan suggested:
> Just a WAG, but did you leave the last comma in when you deleted the
> last argument? If so, it will still be looking for another argument.

Well, that solved part of it. At least now it opens the dialog box for me to put the 4 digit extension. But now a new problem.

RunTime Error 1004
Method 'OpenText' of object 'Workbooks' failed.
It yellow highlights this section of the code:
    Workbooks.OpenText Filename:= _
        txtfile, Origin:=437, StartRow _
        :=1, DataType:=xlDelimited, TextQualifier:=xlDoubleQuote, _
        ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False, Tab:=True, Semicolon:=False, Comma:=True, _
        Space:=False, Other:=False, FieldInfo:=Array(Array(1, 9), Array(2, 9), Array( _
        3, 2), Array(4, 1), Array(5, 2), Array(6, 1), Array(7, 2))

Anymore WAG's for the next glitch?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"