[AccessD] option click error

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 01:51:03 CDT 2003

John
Just a thought. I noticed you copied and pasted all the controls to the
new form. Could one of the controls have something weird in the Shortcut
property? I know that still doesn't explain why you get it all over the
form, but I can't think of anywhere else it's coming from. Could you
create yet another blank form and pull the controls in a few at a time
to see at what point it starts to happen?

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk