[AccessD] OT- I am a lucky winner??

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 26 10:51:09 CDT 2003

Hi Don

There are many of this type. The other day I "won" quite an amount:

<quote>

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Webmasters Global
Email Lottery programs held on the 10th July, 2003. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 56842741 with Serial Number
5421-5739 Drew lucky numbers 2,8,15,21,26,34,38, which consequently
Won in the 2nd category and have therefore been approved for a lump
sum pay of US$300.000.00  (Three hundred thousand United States
Dollars).

</quote>

I had to call a number and probably give away some privacy so I dumped
it.

/gustav