[AccessD] OT- I am a lucky winner??

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:11:37 CDT 2003

Thank you Pamela and Gustav- I will stear clear. I had heard about debit
cards not having the same protection as credit cards, maybe that's why the
alarm bells went off in my head. There's a lot of suspicious stuff on the
site - "we can't accept credit cards because of merchant account problems"
and " you or someone you know registered your email account" (within the
three days since the site was registered??)  _D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker