[AccessD] OT- I am a lucky winner??

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Fri Sep 26 12:02:04 CDT 2003

I have.

No.  I'm not getting one.

Besides, I have VERY pretty checks.  Nice wildflowers printed on recycled
paper.  ;-)

Ms. Budge, as in will not.  ;-)

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      "William Hindman"
                      <wdhindman at bellsouth.net>        To:       "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
                      Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  Re: [AccessD] OT- I am a lucky winner??

                      09/26/2003 11:38 AM
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

...correction ...most bank debit cards now carry the same fraud protection
as their credit cards ...check yours out. :)

...the persnickety Mr. H :)