[AccessD] Text Box Memo Fields

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Sep 30 02:28:07 CDT 2003

Liam
In the property sheet for the text box you can set the "enter Key Behaviour" to be
either default - thus goes to another control when enter is pressed or
choose "New Line in Field" and obviously it doesn't jump to a new control but simply
inserts a carriage return in the text box. I usually set scroll bars to vertical when I do this sort of thing

Hope this helps

Darren