[AccessD] Re: Vertical Lines in a Report

Dean Ellis deanellis at iprimus.com.au
Fri Apr 2 08:23:32 CST 2004

Everyone,

Thanks for your replies to this post.

Dazza,  The code you gave me works and I did a similar thing to start with,
the problem i'm having is the height of the line isn't changing with the
Growth of the Memo boxes that are between the two horizontal lines. and
because of this, I get a big gap between the bottom line and the bottom of
the vertical line.

The othe rtwo sets of code that were posted worked as well, but they only
gave me the hieght of the line, but it was always the full height of the
detail section of the report. I want to specify the top position to join the
ned of a horizontal line and make the bottom end of the vertical line
postion relative to the size of the text boxes set at "Can Grow" so that the
vertical lines will alway join top and bottom.

The replies I got linking me to the websites. that site was interesting
enough however, I have absolutel no idea at what to change to set the
vetical lines to suit my reports

Hope I have explaine this.

Cheers

Dean