[AccessD] A2K Increase Year by 1

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Sun Apr 4 18:07:33 CDT 2004

Hello all
Brain fade here
It's Monday morning and everything is just as you would expect a Monday to be <sigh>
I have a dB that holds dates of Occurrences
I have a  need to increase the 'year' portion only of that date by 1
eg 31/01/2001 now needs to become 31/01/2002
There are hundreds of 'em though so doing it manually isn't an option.
I just need a quick query to update 'em all. I actually have done this is the past
(on the same dB actually) but can't recall how I did it <sigh>

Many thanks in advance

Darren