[AccessD] VB6 DLL Help Required

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Apr 22 07:11:27 CDT 2004

To all,

Been playing with creating my own DLL’s today using Visual Basic 6 and I eventually created one to send an email using the vbSendMail.dll which works a treat.  But now I want to use the withevents part of the vbSendMail.dll which will return the following:

            Email Sent Ok
            Email Failed
            Email Staus

Can I put a form inside a dll or do I somehow have to return the appropriate message to the calling application, if so how will I do this, has anyone any ideas on this?

Paul Hartland
Join the UK's number one for the internet
www.freeserve.com/time