[AccessD] Re: To Combine Child Records

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Mon Apr 26 12:23:20 CDT 2004

Actually, you can do this with 2 views combined in one and possible using a
subquery.

You can create a SQL Server function that can give you the following:

1001, "Spreadsheets,GenStat"

Once you get that, it is a simple join to get the name added in.

Robert

P.S.  I covered the function that was required to do this in my last Access
developer's workshop.  We did it in both Access and SQL Server.