[AccessD] "See ya" in a few days

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sat Apr 3 00:39:59 CST 2004

 Nope, I was fully backed up, data-wise. The problem is the amount of time
it takes to re-load all the programs I have to load and set the various
configurations the way I had them. I've updated to Office 2003, and opened a
few of my .mdb's with no problem, so guess that works ok. I'm getting used
to the new Outlook, but was looking forward to it. Having a problem with
synchronizing BeyondContacts though - it tells me "Synchronization was
skipped because the profile you selected to synchronize with in HotSync
Custom is different from the one that Outlook is opened to.  Please select
the profile you wish to synchronize with in Hotsync Custom and either close
Outlook, or open it in the profile you have selected." Will probably have to
wait til Monday to call them and find out how to fix this.

Got my genealogy program running. Bought a cordless keyboard - love that!
(Remember, I use my laptop like a desktop - external everything). Since my
new laptop (Sony PCG-GRT300Z http://shop1.outpost.com/product/3939768) has
an 80gig hd, I bought a new external that size too, so I can do full
backups. That's what saved my but when the other one crashed. I use a
program called SecondCopy and run that every night when I'm finished for the
eve (and play FreeCell while it's backing up).

Haven't got Dreamweaver up yet, so behind on my webmastering. That's next.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a break. We are going with some other local Hams on a
"road trip" to see the poppy fields
(http://www.calparksmojave.com/poppy/index.html).

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)