[AccessD] A2K: Help with Error accessing file

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Apr 5 17:35:14 CDT 2004

Steve,

I don't have an answer to your specific problem, but since your client is
distant this might help:

Have your client download a trial version of GoToMyPC.  He can set up an
account for himself.  GoToMyPC has a feature called 'Guest Invite'.  He can
use this to let you see what's happening on his screen, and you can control
his PC from yours so you can do some troubleshooting.

I guess this is similar to WebEx or PCAnywhere.  If he decides to keep the
GoToMyPC account, he only needs to pay $15/mo.  I use it to work with my
clients so they can see 'drafts' of what I'm doing without making a trip.

Best of Luck!
Dan Waters