[AccessD] A2K: Transfer Database

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Apr 6 03:42:01 CDT 2004

Darren,
try taking a look at the first ten characters of the DBase IV table fields you are trying to import (i.e. you may have something like StudentsID1 and StudentsID2 if you look at the first ten characters you will only have StudentsID) for some reason when trying to Export/Import DBase IV tables it only reads the first ten characters.  Make sure the first ten characters in your fields are different and then you should be ok.
Paul

Message date : Apr 06 2004, 06:01 AM