[AccessD] OT: open source

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Tue Apr 6 10:30:12 CDT 2004

Susan,

I don't have time right now, but I'll post something later this
afternoon or tonight.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbnnell at cbc.ca

>>> ssharkins at bellsouth.net 06-Apr-04 10:58:25 AM >>>
Someone has asked me "What's in the future for Microsoft and the Open
Source
movement? "

It's such a huge topic I couldn't really answer -- it's going to take
me a
few days to formulate a response. It is a tad off topic for a strictly
Access list -- and I don't want any MS bashing, just because that would
be
even more off topic -- but anyone want to make a comment on the
subject? I'd
love to hear them -- my initial response to the guy was "Resistance is
futile" but that's only really funny if you're saying it from the MS
perspective. ;)

Susan H.