[AccessD] A2K: Another Trasnfer Database Q

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Apr 6 21:58:45 CDT 2004

Hi Charlotte
Yes I am deleting the link before I start using Docmd.DeleteObject blah blah

Re the file being moved any where, I can move the file anywhere and 'redo' the
link using the new path, so long as the path is in the root directory (C:\)
IE I can change the name of the file from SIDS.dbf to S_ids.dbf or whatever, but it must
stay in the root directory. If I move it to "any" directory other than the root directory (C:\) it fails
eg C:\ABC\SIDS.dbf <sigh> I dunno