[AccessD] A2K: Another Trasnfer Database Q

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 7 10:10:47 CDT 2004

Are you missing a comma or parameter in call
Do you have an invalid DOS character in your filename
Are you using WinXP with locked down folders.
Reversed slashes?
should look like.
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport, 3,
"Employees","C:\Lotus\Newemps.wk3", True, "A1:G12"

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.