[AccessD] Query Truncating Data

Paul Liadis pnl1 at psu.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:15:45 CDT 2004

Thanks for the information.  I finally determined my problem was that my
memo field was included in the "Group By" clause.  This caused Access to
truncate the field.  I guess this is a known issue in Access.  I am used to
SQL Server.  Anyhow, I took the field out of the Group By and was OK.

Paul Liadis