[AccessD] Permissions Refresher

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Apr 7 17:15:27 CDT 2004

Not true.  When you link a table, an .ldb is created for both the FE and BE,
when it's being used.  (You are accessing the data, right?)  The .ldb on the
backend isn't 'created' until the linked table is used, though, which is why
a lot of developers create a 'permanent' link process, to maintain the
connection to the backend.  That can speed up a lot of things in a FE/BE
scenario.

Drew