[AccessD] How do I

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Apr 7 19:27:49 CDT 2004

That's the one.  Thanks.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Brett Barabash
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 4:08 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] How do I

TimeValue()

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of John W. Colby
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:03 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: [AccessD] How do I

Having a bit of a problem tonight.

Given #5/11/2000 3:20:00 PM#

How do I get rid of the date portion and return just the time?

I tried subtracting the clng(ThatDate) from the whole... sometimes worked
but sometimes gave me bad time (but never any date portion)

I tried dateadd("d",-clng(ThatDate),ThatDate)... That always gives me the
correct time but 12/29/1899 as the date portion if the time is in the PM.

I have a bunch of times that include the date and I need to strip the date
off the time.

The information in this email may contain confidential information that
is legally privileged. The information is only for the use of the intended
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking
of any action in regard to the content of this email is strictly prohibited.
If
transmission is incorrect, unclear, or incomplete, please notify the sender
immediately. The authorized recipient(s) of this information is/are
prohibited
from disclosing this information to any other party and is/are required to
destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.

states them to be the views of Tappe Construction Co.

This footer also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.Scanning of this message and
addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software
in conjunction with virus detection software.