[AccessD] Access 2000 error

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 13:43:38 CDT 2004

The ActiveX Data Objects 2.1 (ADO) is checked I just reversed the order
of the words in my original message. My dyslexia is showing.  Tried 2.5
and got the same message.

This may be one of the AccessXP/2000 anomolies.  When I move the DB to
my XP development machine it works fine.  It compiles on both machines.
???

Doug