[AccessD] Wierd AccXP memo happenings.

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Apr 13 06:28:24 CDT 2004

Hi Bobby

1. What happens if you attach the memo content to another record?

2. Try to locate what part of the memo causes the blow. You do that by
cutting it in two, then try with the first and then with the second
part; continue along this road with the part that fails until you have
tracked the malfunctioning part. This may tell you something.

/gustav