[AccessD] Decompile

Pickering, Stephen Stephen.Pickering at caremark.com
Thu Apr 15 15:07:16 CDT 2004

Mark,

Import every object except the corrupt ones.  If you don't have a version of
these objects that isn't corrupt, you will need to rebuild them.

Also, back up early and often.  Corruption happens.  It's sometimes, but not
always, because of something you've done.  Best to be prepared.  Some
databases never come back....

Steve

-----Mark S. Mitsules' Original Message-----