[AccessD] Calendar Controls -- just for discussion

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 18 12:11:53 CDT 2004

...I've not used the native cal for years ...but there was a period of time
with A95/97 that MS changed the way the calendar worked between a number of
versions and didn't maintain reverse compatibility ...depending upon which
version of the control your users had installed your app might or might not
work, a very common problem back then with all ActiveX controls (I don't use
any 3rd party ActiveX controls for the same reason) ...so I switched to a
vba based one and never looked back ...and no, I can't tell you the problems
have or have not been resolved ...I'm happy with my calendar ...its been
tweaked to work exactly the way I want it to :)

William Hindman
"Always code as if the person who is maintaining or testing your code is
a violent psychopath who knows where you live." William Silverstein