[AccessD] Calendar Controls -- just for discussion

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 18 16:27:00 CDT 2004

On 18 Apr 2004 at 14:11, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access S wrote:

> So is that button the next control in the tab sequence after the text
> box which would contain a date so the user can then TAB to it and
> press Enter?

I'm not sure if enter works, I always use the space bar to activate
the button, but yes that's the concept.

The button is the next item in the tab order. The user would press
space/enter and the calendar form opens, or they can just tab through
the button if they type the date manually.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Normal people worry me.