[AccessD] RE: AccessD Digest, Vol 14, Issue 31

O'Connor, Patricia Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Mon Apr 19 16:24:03 CDT 2004

SUSAN

OOPS - read your post wrong - I have input files from the counties that
go into ONE table. I use the county id code to identify where it came
from as I insert the the records into the table.

You really should only have 1 table if all the data is the same at the
end point.  I can understand having several input files since ours come
in at different times.

Patti

Susan
Are you using VB or are you using the import wizard.  Do you have the
code for getting a table? I do something similar but with text files.

What are the name of the files?

Patti