[AccessD] cbo after adding data question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 05:19:05 CDT 2004

Hi Joe

If you have one or two places on the form which can add/alter records and
therefore require the cbo to be requeried then just add:

me!cboWhatever.Requery

at the end of those routines.

Alternatively, and as long as it doesn't cause too much of an overhead, you
can place:

me.ActiveControl.Requery

in the OnGotFocus of the combo itself. You may do more requeries than are
strictly necessary this way, but it pretty much ensures that the combo sees
everything it should.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk