[AccessD] Query fails when using NOT IN ???

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 20 21:17:25 CDT 2004

Are you sure the data you're checking meets the conditions? I didn't see the
original question, but if the syntax is correct, then the data's wrong. I've
seen something as simple as a leading space throw off the results and
they're hard to find.

Right.  As long as that IN statement is there, this thing returns zero
records.  There should be 262.

-C-