[AccessD] OT: Extract Oracle Schema Information

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 23 13:06:49 CDT 2004

You could try one of these UML modeling tools to reverse engineer
Oracle, Does SQL and Access as well
They both have 30 day trials and are reasonably priced under $500. I
have used EA only for looks at large Access databases to workout ER diagrams
Enterprise Architect
http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ea_faq.htm
or
Case Studio 2