[AccessD] Help with locked table?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Apr 26 15:37:21 CDT 2004

Dear Mark
Out of interest does that table contain a memo field?  The only one by chance?
Kind regards
David Hingston MB ChB MBA
Director
Chequers Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand.
http://www.cheqsoft.com
CheqSoft is associated with the Technology Entrepreneur Centre

Crafters of iconic system tray software:
=> Break Reminder - for safe and efficient PC use
=> TimesOwn - multi time zone clock and calculator
=> Clipboard Express - drag n drop database saves serious time
=> MP3Detective - MP3 player manager
=> Engines2go - faster Internet searching

The information in this email and in any attachment (s) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee's) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer. Thank you for your assistance.