[AccessD] Access Address to Map in Browser

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 27 05:51:39 CDT 2004

Group

...in Outlook, I can  open a map of a contact's address in a browser
directly from Outlook as follows:

a) select Contacts on the Outlook Bar or in the folder list.
b) select contact whose address I want to locate.
c) File/Open/Selected Items.
d) Under the Address button, click the arrow, and then click the type of
address I want to find on the map (Business/Home/Other).
e) Actions/Display Map of Address.

...my browser opens to Find a Map at mappoint.msn.com with a push-pin
marking the location of the address.

...has anyone done anything like this via code from Access? ...without using
Outlook?

William Hindman
"Always code as if the person who is maintaining or testing your code is
a violent psychopath who knows where you live." William Silverstein