[AccessD] AXP and copying records in table view shuts Access

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Thu Apr 29 12:54:20 CDT 2004

Hello All

I am using Access XP on Windows XP on several different machines.

Every now and then, when in a table and copying records (either from the
menu or by using CTRL+C) Access just shuts down, sometimes with an
unhandled error, sometimes it just vanishes. The problem is not limited
to a particular mdb or computer. I'm not sure yet (this may be a
coincidence) but it seems to happen on tables with a few yes/no
columns... Also, maybe another coincidence) it doesn't seem to happen
when I view the records through a query.

Anyone come across this or have any idea what the solution is?

Cheers

Mark