[AccessD] Turning "off" Office Crash Analisys

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Aug 6 03:12:18 CDT 2004

Hi

I have 2 Access programs that executes on my server every 5 minutes and
that among things also opens Outlook to rchive E-mails.

The thing is that these apps have run in A2K fine with no problems for
years and now with A2K3 give 1 or more sporadic crashes a day.

For 1 type of crash I know its connected with sending a fax trough
outlook (GFI Faxmaker for Exchange) but the other crashes are totaly
random.
BUT in both type crashes it is always Outlook that crashes.
I was hoping that SP1 for Office 2K3 would solve this issue, but it does
not.

So my question is not for solving these crashes, they apear to me to be
a bug in Outlook, I already invested a lot of time to find a solution.
The question is, How can I turn of the Office Crash Analisys. Because
each time Access or Outlook crashes, I have to manualy intervean to
click on send report. My task sheduler will not continue to exexcute the
Access programs (none of both) until this chrash thing is solved.

So I believe if the Crash analisys is "off" or at least automaticaly
disapears I can sleep again at night...

Erwin