[AccessD] Open Report Fails in SR3

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Tue Aug 17 08:34:22 CDT 2004

Last week I started having problems viewing reports. The report will not
open and the database crashes. I am running A2k, SR-3. I also have A2003 on
the same machine, but I do not use it, I am using the 2k. There was an
auto-update last week from Microsoft; I do not know what it was, since they
are automatically sent to our computers from the network. I am not sure if
that had anything to do with this problem or not, or is it a coincidence.

I talked to other people at work that are running A2k & still have SR1 and
they do not have the problem.

I heard that SR3 was supposed to fix problems with the Open Report.

Is anyone else having problems opening reports?

Virginia