[AccessD] Filter on Sub-Report

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 13:04:21 CDT 2004

Dear List:

I have two reports with two different record sources which I have placed on another report.  So they're sub-reports but not linked parent-child to the main report.

Each runs okay standalone, but when I run the main report with the two sub-reports on it it blows up on the statement Me.Filter = ""; says the setting you entered isn't valid for this property.  Same with Me.FilterOn = False.

These statements are in the _Open event of the sub-report, preparatory to creating a filter from the user's selected options on the form which calls the report.

Anyone know why I can't set the filter on the sub-report?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com