[AccessD] DrWatson error in msaccopt.exe

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 07:27:29 CDT 2004

Hi all
One of our workstations (W2K Pro and the db is A97) has just caused a
DrWatson event 4097 "the application msaccopt.exe generated an application
error....". Didn't crash or do anything the user noticed but I'm a bit
worried cos one of the two google finds on this was associated with MDb
corruption when running A97 on W2K (like me).

So I've no idea what caused it, no idea if it's important and, oddly, the
machine doesn't even have an msaccopt.exe anywhere (and neither do the W98
machines). Any clues anyone?

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk