[AccessD] A2K:CrossTab Question

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Aug 3 00:58:35 CDT 2004

Hi Stuart
Many thanks for the reply - times zones and all :-))
It is failing on the WeekDayName portion of the SQL.
Is that a function you have that I don't?

I managed to get the following working - promising, but not there yet

SELECT DISTINCT Weekday(OffenceDate) AS Expr1
FROM tblOffences Group By  Weekday(OffenceDate)
Order By Weekday(OffenceDate)

Many many thanks again

Darren