[AccessD] Print Previewing a form

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Aug 4 16:41:07 CDT 2004

Charlotte,

  I do realize that printing a form is different, though I never really
studied it before today.  The user was doing this from the file menu, and
after I explained that I couldn't just easily add a Back button to print
preview, she just dropped the matter.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
763-391-7400