[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Fri Aug 6 09:37:27 CDT 2004

I'm a top poster.  I like the "new" information to be right at the top of
the post where I can see it right away.  If it's not, and it's a topic I
REALLY want to read, I'll find the new stuff in it no matter where it is.
So I agree with Andy and Bobby...I prefer top posts but it doesn't bother
me if it's not at the top.

Greg