[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Aug 6 11:06:49 CDT 2004

I say we vote tolerance, and just put up with the bottom posters.  Top
posters and bottom posters, living hand in hand, one peaceful community.
The List shall be a place of harmony.

Now, people that have the 20 paragraph long legal disclaimer that is
repeated 10 times in a thread......they're outta here! LOL.

Drew