[AccessD] Naming Conventions

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Aug 6 11:38:57 CDT 2004

LOL.  That's really what a naming convention is, a method of how our brains
think through the process of coding.  Everyone thinks differently, which is
why naming conventions are always so 'debated'.

Let's adopt the Pirate Code philosophy from the Pirates of the Caribbean:

Firstly, you must be a coder for the Naming Conventions to apply.
Secondly, whether or not to include the incrementing counter after Next was
never part of our negotiations.
Thirdly, the Naming Conventions are more like guidelines, then actual rules.

Welcome aboard the AccessD List, matey!

Drew