[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Express: No query governor

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 8 10:46:43 CDT 2004

Impressive.... :-)

I have been holding back waiting for more comment and detail. The
information supplied at the Microsoft site never seems to fully answer the
questions as it is created by a sales team and not technical developers.

Now I wonder if you can create the initial DB in SQL2000 or 2003, export the
design and are there sufficient management tools to allow importing that
design into SQL Server Express?

Thanks Gustav
Jim